- Well presented semi-detached bungalow
- Situated in a quiet development
- Within walking distance to the shops
- Large garden to the rear
Set in the peaceful country village of Stranocum, this semi-detached bungalow would provide a perfect home. The local shop and bus stop is within walking distance and the local primary school is less than a mile away. The property has been full redecorated inside and out.
- Living room - Open fire in cast iron inset with tiled hearth, TV point and laminate wooden floors
- Kitchen - High and low level units, single stainless steel sink unit, integrated oven / hob, fridge / freezer and tiled floor
- Utility room - Plumbed for washing machine, space for a tumble dryer and tiled floor
- Bedroom 1 - Front bedroom with laminate wooden floor
- Bedroom 2 - Large front bedroom with laminate wooden flooring
- Bedroom 3 - Overlooking rear garden with laminate wooden flooring
- Bathroom - White 3 piece suite comprising of WC, wash hand basin and bath with overhead shower and tiled floor
There is tarmac driveway proving off street parking at the side of the property with gates to enclose the rear of the property. There is a small stoned area at the front of the house and a garden laid in lawn to the rear and side as well.