Thi stunning property has been fully redecorated and has been maintained to a very high standard throughout. It is set in a quiet cul-de-sac, just off the Old Cullybackey Road, on the edge of the town. There is a primary school just behind the property and a shop less than 1/2 mile away. It offers the peace and tranquility of the counrtyside as well as providing the occupier with the convenience of town life and the numerous benefits that this brings.
- Hallway - Bright, split level space with telephone point and tiled floor
- Living room - This open plan living / dining area is wonderfully light with large windows overlooking the front garden as well as double glass doors leading into the sunroom at the rear of the house. There is a TV point as well as wooden flooring.
- Sunroom - Overlooking the back garden, with wood burning stove and tiled floor
- Kitchen - Variety of high and low level units as well as a large shelved larder providing extensive storage space, integrated oven / hob, plumbed for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, breakfast bar and tiled floor
- Downstairs WC with wash hand basin and tiled floor
- Master bedroom - Large, double room, built in wardrobe with shelving and hanging space, en-suite (comprising of WC, wash hand basin and electric shower with tiled floor) and wooden floor
- Bedroom 2 - Double bedroom, built in wardrobe with high shelf / hanging space and wooden floor
- Bedroom 3 - Single bedroom with built in wardrobe which has hanging space / a high shelf, wooden flooring
- Bathroom - White suite comprising of WC, wash hand basin, bath and mains shower, shaving point, fully tiled floor and partially tiled walls.
- Integral Garage - With plumbing for the washing machine and space for tumble deryer, roller door, high level storage cupboards and parking for 1 car
- Exterior - There is lawn to the front with some mature trees and a tarmac driveway providing additional off street parking. The rear of the property is fully enslosed by fencing and is laid in lawn with a stunning large tree in the corner. A small patio area is situated outside the sunroom
This property has been finished to a very high standard that can only be truly appreciated when viewed in person. Please contact us on 028 2744 8444 to arrange a viewing.