This well presented, mid terrace house is set in a quiet cul-de-sac in the village of Dunloy. The local shop, bus stop , Primary school and Pappy's bakery are within walking distance. There is communal parking to the front of the property and commual laneway to the rear providing access to the back of the house.
- Hallway - With wooden floor and telephone point
- Living room - With electric fire set in a tiled fire place and wooden surround, TV point and wooden floor
- Kitchen - High and low level units, free standing cooker, fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor and space for table and chairs
- Bedroom 1 - With TV point, built in wardrobe carpet floor covering
- Bedroom 2 - With built in wardrobe and carpet floor covering
- Bedroom 3 - WIth carpet floor covering
- Bathroom - WIth 3 piece bathroom suite comprising of WC, wash hand basin and bath with tiled floor
There is an enclosed stone yard to the front of the property and a concrete yard to the rear.
Pets considered on an individual basis.