Set in a quiet corner site in the village of Cloughmills, the stunning semi-detached bungalow is not to be missed. The property has superb views of the countryside from the rear of the property and has extensive internal and external space.
- Hallway - With telephone point and hotpress
- Living Room - Open fire in cast iron inset with wooden surround, TV point and laminate flooring
- Kitchen - High and low level units, free standing cooker, fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, space for dining table and tiled floor
- Bedroom 1 - Double bedroom at the front of the property with laminate wooden flooring
- Bedroom 2 - Rear facing double bedroom with carpet flooring
- Bedroom 3 - Rear facing single bedroom with laminate wooden flooring
- Bathroom - White 3 piece bathroom suite comprising of WC, wash hand basin and bath with overhead shower, walls tiled around the bath and laminate wooden flooring
- Exterior - There is a low maintenance garden to the front of the property with a stone driveway to the side providing parking for a number of cars. The rear of the property has stunning views of the countryside and has a raised decking that would allow you to enjoy this space in good weather. There is also a small lawn and concrete yard.
This property is in very good condition and early viewing is recommended.
DHSS tenants accepted // Pets accepted on an individual basis