This property is situated in the village of Dunloy within walking distance of the local shops, schools and bus stop. The property is also close to the A26 allowing for easy commuting to Ballymoney, Ballymena and beyond. The property is deceptively spacious and has low maintenance yards to front and rear.
- Living room - Electric fire set in a wooden fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, TV point and laminate wooden flooring
- Kitchen / dining area - Open plan "L" shaped space with high and low level units, stainless steel sink unit, integrated oven and hob, plumbed for washing machine and tiled floor
- WC - With WC, wash hand basin and tiled floor
- Bedroom 1 - Double room with laminate wooden floor
- Bedroom 2 - Double room with laminate wooden floor
- Bedroom 3 - Single bedroom with laminate wooden floor
- Bathroom - White bathroom suite comprising of WC, wash hand basin, bath and tiled walls and flooring.
- Exterior - The rear of the property has a flagged patio and a raised garden area which is enclosed by a wooden fence. There is gated access at the back of the property to the Tullaghans Road.