This property is situated in the village of Dunloy within walking distance of the local shops, schools and bus stop. The property is also close to the A26 allowing for easy commuting to Ballymoney, Ballymena and beyond. The property is deceptively spacious and has low maintenance yards to front and rear.
- Hallway - Access to large understairs storage cupboard and tiled floor, with pine staircase laid in carpet
- Living room - Open fire set in a wooden fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, TV point and laminate wooden flooring
- Kitchen / dining area - Open plan "L" shaped space with high and low level units, stainless steel sink unit, integrated oven and hob, built in fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine and tiled floor
- WC - With WC, wash hand basin and tiled floor
- Landing - With shelved hotpress and carpet flooring
- Bedroom 1 - With built in slide robes and laminate wooden floor
- Bedroom 2 - Large double room with laminate wooden floor
- Bedroom 3 - Single bedroom with built in sliderobes and laminate wooden floor
- Bathroom - White bathroom suite comprising of WC, wash hand basin, corner bath and shower with wall panelling, heated towel rail and tiled floor
- Exterior - The front of the property is accessed via double wrought iron gates leading to a tarmac yard which is enclosed by a wall. The rear of the property has a flagged patio and a raised stone area which is enclosed by a wooden fence. There is gated access at the back of the property to the Tullaghans Road.