Set in the highy desireable Paddock Lane development, this property has been finished to an exceptionally high standard. Every feature has been well thought out and placed in the perfect location; all that's left to do is move in. There are both primary and secondary schools within walking distance as well as convenience shops. The A26 is close by making it an ideal property for anyone commuting to Ballymena, Coleraine and beyond.
This property is strictly no pets and no DHSS.
- Hallway - Telephone point, hanging wall mirror, feature shelf and tiled floor
- Living Room - The stunning feature wall has a unique, mounted gas fire providing extra heat on the colder days. With exquiste soft furnishings including sofas, rugs and light fittings this room also has TV points wall mounted to sit behind the TV. The floor has been laid in tiles.
- Kitchen - This striking kitchen includes intregrated oven / hob, fridge-freezer, and dishwasher. The kitchen is fully stocked with plates and utensils. There is a table with seating for 6 which looks through glass double doors to the patio area and garden to the rear
- Utility Room - Plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer and gas boiler with tiled floor.
- WC - Including WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit and hanging wall mirror.
- Master Bedroom - Beautifully decorated, double room with floor to ceiling, mirrored slide robes (complete with hanging and shelving space), luxurious carpet and en-suite (comprising of WC, wash hand basin, complete with vanity unit and self lighting mirror, large tiled, shower and mosaic tiled floor)
- Bedroom 2 - This second double bedroom has been delicately finished with calm tones and breath taking details including a beautiful light fitting and feature wall mirrors.
- Bedroom 3 - The smallest room in the property, but do not let this decieve you. Every inch of space is used to make the most of the available area. A floor to ceiling open wardrobe has been fitted with shelving and hanging space and a long wall mirror erected behind the door gives the room its own identity not to be overshadowed by the rest of the property.
- Bathroom - Not to be forgotten, the bathroom also has some exciting features. Another self lighting mirror is above a floating vanity unit, and a dual rain shower system and hand held head over the bath are enclosed by an angled screen. The floor and around the bath has been tiled.
- Exterior - There is communal parking to the front of the property. The rear garden has a patio area laid in Pavia brick and a low maintenance lawn, fully enclosed by a close panel fence. A gate provides access to the front of the property via a small alleyway.
We cannot put into words all the stunning items this property offers the occupier. We highly recommend viewing this property so that you can appreciate this for yourself.