Set in the village of Cullybackey, this property is ideally situated for someone who wants to be close to the town of Ballymena, but prefers the quiet pace that country life offers. There are schools, shops and bus / train stops close to the property making it a perfect family home.
- Living room - Open fire set in a tiled surround with wooden surround, built in wooden cabinet with shelving and cupboard space, TV point and laminate wooden flooring
- Kitchen - High and low level units, glass display units, integrated oven / hob, space for fridge-freezer, plumbed for dishwasher, tiled floor and space for dining table and chairs.
- Utility room - High level units, plumbed for washing machine and tiled floor
- Bedroom 1 - Double room with laminate wooden flooring
- Bedroom 2 - With laminate wooden flooring
- Bedroom 3 - With laminate wooden flooring
- Bedroom 4 - With laminate wooden flooring
- Bathroom - Fully tiled bathroom with WC, wash hand basin and bath with overhead shower
- Exterior - There is communal parking to the front of the property and a small paved area to surrounded by a low wall.