This stunning, semi-detached house is set in the highly sought after village of Bendooragh providing the tranquility of the country while maintaining the convenience of the town. This property has an abundance of space internally and externally with the local schools, both primary and secondary, close at hand it making it an ideal family home. The house has been fully redecorated throughout.
The house offers:
- Hallway - With telephone point and carpet floor covering
- Living room - With feature bay window, open fire set in cast iron fireplace in wooden surround, TV / telephone points and carpet floor covering
- Kitchen - High and low level units, integrated oven / hob, fridge freezer, space for dining table and tiled floor
- Utility room - Low level units, plumbed for washing machine and tiled floor
- WC - With WC and wash hand basin
- Bedroom 1 - With TV / Telephone point, carpet floor covering and en-suite (comprising of WC, wash hand basin and shower)
- Bedroom 2 - With TV point and carpet floor covering
- Bedroom 3 - With TV point and carpet floor covering
- Bathroom - 3 Piece bathroom suite comprising of WC, wash hand basin and bath as well as electric shower and tiled floor
- Exterior - A stone driveway provides parking to the side of the property for 2 cars. There is a small lawn to the front and a larger lawn to the rear enclosed in a close panel fence.
This property needs to be seen to be truly appreciated. To book a viewing call 028 2744 8444.