This bright, well proportioned, 3 bedroom (1 with en-suite), bungalow is set in a quiet cul-de-sac on the outskirts of Portstewart. It is within walking distance of the town centre and all other local amenities including shops and bus stops. This property would make an wonderful family home.
The property comprises of:
- Hallway - With storage cupboard, shelved hotpress, telephone point and wooden flooring
- Living room - Cast iron fireplace, TV point, and wooden flooring
- Kitchen - With a variety of high and low level units, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink units, integrated oven / hob, fridge, plumbed for a dishwasher, dining area and tiled floor as well as double doors opening unto the back garden
- Master bedroom - With carpet floor covering and en-suite comprising of WC, wash hand basin and shower
- Bedroom 2 - Double bedroom with carpet floor covering
- Bedroom 3 - Double bedroom with carpet floor covering
- Bathroom - White 3 piece bathroom suite comprising of WC, wash hand basin, bath and separate shower with laminate flooring
- Exterior - There is a tarmac driveway at the front of the property providing parking for 2 cars as well as a low maintenance lawn to the side. The rear of the property has a small patio area as well as a well kept lawn with a number of shrubs and trees. The back garden is fully enclosed.
Early inspection is necessary.