This deceptively spacious, mid terrace house is set in the village of Mosside. The towns of Ballycastle and Ballymoney are approximately 7 miles adn 8 miles away respectively. The local shop is within walking distance as well as a number of Primary schools a short drive away. The proeprty has oil fired central heating as well as having an open fire with back boiler. The property also boasts off street parking.
- Hallway: Storage cupboard under the stairs and tiled floor
- Living room: Tiled fireplace with back boiler and wooden flooring
- Kitchen: High and low level units, oven / hob, fridge / freezer and tiled floor. There is ample space for a table and chairs
- Downstairs WC: With WC and wash hand basin
- Bedroom 1: Large woom with wooden floor and en-suite comprising of WC, wash hand basin and electric shower
- Bedroom 2: Large bedroom to rear of the property with laminate floor covering
- Bedroom 3: Moderate bedroom to the rear with laminate wooden floor
- Bathroom: Comprising of WC, wash hand basin and bath with over head shower and tiled floor.
This property needs to be seen to be truly appreciated