Set in a quiet development in the village of Mosside, this semi-detached house has ample internal and external space for a young family. The closest primary school is 3 miles away and there is a preschool across the road from the development. The local towns of Ballymoney and Ballycastle are both approximately 8 miles away allowing for easy access to both. The local shop and bus stops are within walking distance.
The property comprises of:
- Hallway - With telephone point and laminate wooden flooring
- Living Room - Open fire with cast iron inset set in a wooden surround, TV point and laminate wooden floor
- Kitchen - High and low level units, feature glass display unit, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink, integrated oven / hob, space for fridge-freezer, plumbed for disherwasher, tiled floor and dining area
- Utility room - Low level units, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer and tiled floor
- Downstairs WC - With WC, wash hand basin and tiled floor
- Master Bedroom - Large bright room with TV point, carpet floor covering and ensuite (comprising of walk in shower, WC and wash hand basin)
- Bedroom 2 - Large bright bedroom with carlet floor covering
- Bedroom 3 - Bright room with carpet floor covering
- Bathroom - Three piece white bathroom suite comprising of WC, wash hand basin and bath with half tiled walls and tiled floor
There is a low maintence enclosed lawn to the front of the property as well as a tarmac driveway. The garden to the rear of the property is fully enclosed by panelled fencing.
To arrange a viewing please call 028 2744 8444 and speak to Clare or Marcus or email us at email@example.com.