- Semi-detached property
- Within walking distance to local amenities
- Property is presented to a very high standard
- 1 Reception room
- 2 Bedrooms
- Gardens to front and rear
- Dual Heating (Oil fired central heating & Soild fuel)
- Double glazing
This well presented, semi-detached property is set on the outskirts of Randalstown. It is ideally situated for commuting to Antrim, Ballymena and Belfast, which are 6, 11 and 22 miles away respectively. The property has a large living room and kitchen on the ground floor with 2 bedrooms and family bathroom on the first floor. There is a garden to front and rear of the property.
- Living room - With open fire (connected to a back boiler), wooden surround / cast iron inset and tiled hearth, TV point and laminate wooden flooring
- Kitchen - High and low level units, single stainless steel sink unit, space for fridge freezer / free standing cooker, plumbed for washing machine and tiled floor
- Bedroom 1 - Large front bedroom with laminate wooden floor
- Bedroom 2 - Bright back bedroom with laminate wooden floor
- Bathroom - With white three piece bathroom suite comprising of WC, wash hand basin and bath with overhead shower. The walls and floor are fully tiled
- Exterior - To the front of the property there is a paved area for off street parking and a low maintenance lawn. There is an enclosed area to the rear with a paved section as well as garden which has been laid in lawn
To arrange a viewing please contact us on 028 2744 8444.