This well proportioned, end terrace house is set at in a quiet cul-de-sac in Ballymena. It is a short walk from the bus and train station as well as being easily accessable to the town centre. The property has ample internal space, which has been well maintained. It comprises of:
- Hallway - Telephone point and tiled floor
- Living room - Open fire in cast iron inset with wooden surround, TV point and tiled floor
- Dining room - Access to storage under stairs and tiled floor
- Kitchen - With high and low level units, integrated oven / hob, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer / undermount fridge and tiled floor
- Bedroom 1 - Double bedroom with carpet floor covering
- Bedroom 2 - Double bedroom with carpet floor covering
- Bathroom - White 3 piece bathroom suite comprising of WC, wash hand basin and bath as well as a separate shower. The walls are half tiled with laminate flooring.
This property needs to be viewed to be truly appreciated.